Monday, October 13, 2014

How to Get Rid of your Hangover in 5 minutes Flat! Worked for me!

Today morning was a bad morning. Yes, I was feeling hungover from being goaded on to drink more than I could by my mates. I had all the priceless symptoms of a proper hangover, stomach feeling somewhat, mouth dry and of course a good debilitating headache combined with a solid bodyache. Yes, I was good to go. NOT!

So, without much ado, let me get to the part you drunks are waiting for. What did I do in this messed up state that helped me stop feeling hungover? I first downed a few glasses of water. No difference. Then I did something I didn't expect and this is why I think I'm a Goddamn genius: I did 40 situps just for the heck of it. Yes, you read that right. SITUPS during a hangover. At first I felt just as bad with the water moving inside my tummy. Then I felt a light sweat as my unfit body tried to cope with the strain. I tried regulating my breathing to be steady while doing it. Then, mother of God my darn headache which I was sure would stay with me for a year at least, just packed up its uncouth bags and left. I do not know why or how. Apparently the vigorous physical activity did the trick. And now I too must leave. If you find you're feeling good and whole again, do yourself a favor and check out some juicers (fruit juices are good too you know!) starting with this awesome Breville one. Bai and see y'all later with some other barely helpful shite.


No comments:

Post a Comment